La vida, anécdotas y estupideces de un creativo mexicano, con el ego de un argentino, que cocina pasta italiana, tiene un coche gringo, un radio japonés y que ama la música francesa. (Este espacio azul está muy grande y ya no se que escribir para llenarlo).



Stairway to heaven?



There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking



Maybe I'm buying a stairway to heaven...

Etiquetas: ,

posted by Nacho @ 9:56 a.m.,

1 Comments:

At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Alx San said...

something is changing inside you..
and dont you know...
dont you cry.. tonight...


since you dress like a bussiness man something is changing iside you...

i want the creative nacho back!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home