La vida, anécdotas y estupideces de un creativo mexicano, con el ego de un argentino, que cocina pasta italiana, tiene un coche gringo, un radio japonés y que ama la música francesa. (Este espacio azul está muy grande y ya no se que escribir para llenarlo).



How?



How can I give love when I don't know what it is I'm giving?
How can I give love when I just don't know how to give?
How can I give love when love is something I ain't never had?
Oh no, oh no

You know life can be long
And you got to be so strong
And the world is so tough
Sometimes I feel I've had enough


John Lennon
Octubre 9 de 1940 - Diciembre 8 de 1980

Etiquetas:

posted by Nacho @ 1:56 a.m.,

2 Comments:

At 12:36 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

MI QUERIDO NACHITO, BIEN POR ESA LETRA, PERO RECUERDA QUE NUNCA NADA ES SUFICIENTE

 
At 2:56 p.m., Blogger Alx San said...

And how can i give love, if all that i had was lost last time...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home